Pages

Tuesday 16 June 2015

Work and Travel Update!

Hey Lovelies!

So I apologise that I have failed on the blog-a-day in June but I have been picking up every single shift possible in order to attempt to save enough money to take a vacation!

So this is just a quick little update.

Along with this update I wanted to let you know that I love to travel and I have been travelling most of my life... actually all of my life and it is something I plan on doing for the rest of my life.

I don't claim to be an expert but I do know my fair share of tips and tricks.

Since I know some things I think I should share that with all of you. Hopefully I will even learn something new and different from you guys!

Been working on different posts for a long time! Hopefully these posts will be completed and included in this new travel series that I am hoping to begin soon!

Thanks for sticking around!

Happy Travelling,

Never Back Down
Never Give Up

Crystal xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment