Pages

Tuesday 9 June 2015

Work Journal #1 (June 2015)

Hello from the land crappy shifts!

Today was a whopper! I worked 10 glorious (NOT) hours! And the highlight of my day you ask? A kid that I told countless times to not play on the swings in the toddler park continued to NOT LISTEN TO ME! and ended up breaking it and falling. This is like an 11 year old on a 2 years olds swing... 

Yesterday on the other hand was amazing!!! All my family and friends came over and celebrated with me FINALLY graduating university. They were all so happy and my cousins and aunt were betting who knew me the best and when it came to gifts... And I was spoiled to say the least. I will have a grad haul of my non-personal stuff maybe Wednesday but no promises!!!

Everyone was eating and talking it was a really great day we even watched the Women's Soccer game! Go Canada!! and we watched part of the hockey game. All in all it was a day I will never forget!

So this week won't be as interesting as last to say the least but still it won't be boring. I work a few days but I am hoping to pick up a few extra shifts since I need to make up the two shifts I missed this past week due to graduation!

Sorry for the fact that this post was super short but its just been crazy! and with Blogger being so bad the last few days when it comes to letting me save posts I am just glad I was able to post!

I leave you with one of the bouquet of flowers I received for graduation!

Never Back Down!
Never Give Up!

Crystal xxoo


No comments:

Post a Comment