Pages

Tuesday 9 June 2015

Shopping Day Haul!!!

Hello Lovelies!

So glad blogger is letting my posts be saved and published again!!! Woooo!!!

Anywho today was a shopping day.

As some of you may know I recently moved quite a distance from civilization and in order to spend the day shopping I had to drive a solid hour to get even close to anything! After all that driving I finally arrived at a mall thank the lord! Did a lot of the returning and exchanging of things that I needed to and then it was lunch! Oh boy have I been craving Thai food recently! Mom nom!

After lunch I headed over to bath and body works were they were having a 50% off sale but all I got was a nice soap cover and two  yummy smelling soap!

Next Sirens!! Love that place! I picked up two amazing pairs of shoes for like 85% off each!!! I was so happy! They were regularly $35 and I got them for $5!!!!!! Ahhh!!!

I walked on over to David's Tea and got a cup of hot chocolate tea as well as a small pack of dark chocolate tea! Yummmmmmmy!

I think all in all it was a fairly good shopping day!!!

Never Back Down!
Never Give Up!

Crystal xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment