Pages

Thursday 11 June 2015

June TBR

Hey Lovelies!

I am already super late with this and I doubt I will be very productive in reading this month but I am 100% going to give it a shot!

Since I do not want to give a TBR that I may not be able to complete I am going to give a few tha happen to be on my list!

These books are in no particular order!

- Outlander
- Splintered
- Daughter of Smoke and Bone
- Throne of Glass
- Dorothy Must Die
- Love, Rosie
- The 100
- Shadow and Bone
- Percy Jackson Sea of Monsters
- The Kiss of Deception

One of my next posts will be my TBR for the rest of the year!

I always wanted 2015 to be a big year for my reading! But because of school it has been an issue but I am hoping that the rest of this year will be successful!

Never Back Down
Never Give Up

Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment