Pages

Thursday 4 June 2015

Grad Day!! In My Life!

Hey My Loves!

How are you all today? Good? YAY! Me to!!!

Okay okay I'm done I will just write what you actually want to read now...

GRADUATION!!!

So about two days ago I posted about my nerves both for the graduation itself and then life after it. Of course I can't tell you any updates about life after grad as I literally just graduated but I can talk about the ceremony itself!

Yesterday I went downtown for my grad! I was so nervous all morning, my tummy was hurting and I was just stressing! I was afraid to fall and I didn't want to totally embarass myself but that wasn't something that I had to worry about! So my grad was at 2:30 but I left home around 9am, no that isn't to early because I live really far from campus! It took me about 2 1/2 hours to get there. So fast forward past all the driving and now its 11:30! I was confused as there were not all that many signs but I found the building and signed in, picked up my Regalia! It was so exciting because my school loves tradition and we don't have a grad cap! we have a hood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So back outside! the weather has been so gross lately but yesterday... omg such a beautiful day!! sun was out it was hat but not crazy hot it was soo amazing!!!! Sorry i'm just so happy!!

So NEXT! I picked up my tickets for my family and then headed into the Plaza to look at some fun stuff! My parents decided to spoil me yesterday so they ended up getting me a dozen roses! A grad bear! A class of 2015 sweater and a class of 2015 water bottle. They also purchased a school frame for my diploma! It all looks amazing!!!! 

After all that I put on the regalia and the pictures began!! Omg like 400 pictures... I'm not complaining lots of memories but my face hurts!!!

Finally the actual graduation! It was super special because there were two special honorary graduates at my grad which is sooo special!! I am so happy that I got to be part of that!! It was amazing!!! I know I'm saying amazing a lot....

Mine turn to go up on stage and of course my luck he said the wrong name... The guy next to me (we both had the same last name) his name was right and my last name was right but apparently they thought my name was Mariana... How the hell do you get Mariana from Crystal!!!! But its okay I didn't go I told them I worked 5 years you will say my name right. The lady gave me attitude but he said my name wrong I refused. Once it was all good and our names were said properly we went up and yes I danced on stage!! 

After the ceremony was over we headed out and I got a picture with the dean and some professors and then me and my girls took pictures!! Two of these girls are so important to me! They literally got me through a lot and we have been together for a long time it was so awesome that we could all be together on such a big day!!!

Finally the day was over and we needed to attempt to take that brutal drive home! About an hour into the drive we stopped for dinner and celebrated just us three before finally getting home!!!
Today was a lot of fun and a day that I didn't have to worry so much about!

Now on to the rest of my life!!!!!!!!!

Never Back Down!
Never Give Up!
Crystal xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment