Pages

Monday 25 May 2015

Rating Books! (My Star System!)

This is just a quick post about how I rate my books so that you all know what I mean when I give each review a certain Star rating!!
One Star: I couldnt even finish the book, or I hated it so much I only finished it to see if it happened to get any better!
Two Stars: I didnt like the book, It was far from the worst thing I have read but it needs a lot of work to make it a book that is worth me recommending to people!
Three Stars: Was a really good book but there were some elements that I felt needed to be included or excluded. Certain parts I loved while other parts... not so much
Four Stars: I enjoying this book a lot! Only very minimal annoyances that really do not bother me. I would 100% recommend this book to my fellow readers (Most books that I love would get this)
Five Stars: LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! This is a book that I find zero issues with (rare to give this to a book Harry Potter, Hunger Games and Divergent are the only ones I have given 5 to...so far) Five means I love this book so much that I probably have spent  more money then I have on extra little things related to the book -Hello Wizarding World of Harry Potter!-

Never Back Down!
Never Give Up!

Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment