Pages

Wednesday 22 May 2013

Book Tag # 2: Inside & Out

Inside & Out TAG

I Inside flap/Back of the book summaries: Too much info? Or not enough (Discuss)

  • I honestly don't even read those anymore, i find books on blogs, goodreads, and youtube, if i find it interesting then i'll buy it, if i'm in a store shopping and come across a book i will read the blurb but it is always different, sometimes it barely says anything, if it doesn't give me enough to be interested then i put the book down and move on.
N New book: What form do you want it in? Be honest: Audiobook, E-Book, Paperback, or Hardcover?
  • I love books! paper back or hard cover i just love to have them physically on my shelf. But i do have an e-reader and I love it! People get upset about e-readers, but its so easy when traveling. and you can carry hundreds of books and it weighs just about nothing!
S Scribble while you read? Do you like to write in your books, taking notes, making comments, or do you keep your books clean clean clean? (Tell us why)
  • No no no no no! No writing in books! I am so against it! It should be illegal. Sadly as much as i hate doing it, it is necessary when it comes to my textbooks.
I It's your favorite, What is your favorite quote from a book.
  •  "In dreams we enter a world that is entirely our own"
D Does it matter to you whether the author is male of female when you're deciding on a book? What if you're unsure of the author's gender?
  • Authors gender does not matter to me at all. As long as i enjoy the book itself then the author's gender is irrelevant
E Ever read ahead? or have you ever read the last page way before you got there? (Do confess thy sins, foul demon!) :)
  •  To be honest.... yes, I have and I'm not proud of it! I don't want to do it, but sometimes i get to excited, or far to worried to wait until the end of the book to find out certain things. I know its wrong and I try to do certain things to stop myself. For example if I read ahead and have to minus one book from what I am allowed to purchase that month.

&

O Organized bookshelves, or Outrageous bookshelves?
  •  My bookshelves are crazy... crazy organized that is. I will reorganize my bookshelves at least twice a month, because I will get tired of how my shelves look. I keep series together. I will post pictures of my shelves soon. But I have five shelves at the moment, one is my YA shelf and my other is for Fiction and biographies, and a very small shelf i have is my magazines, and these three are in my bedroom. I have two in my basement and these are strictly, text books, and music related books, along with some random books that I do not want on my selves.
U Under oath: have you ever bought a book based on the cover (alone)?
  •  Yes! I have bought a book based on the cover, if the cover interests me then I am sure I will love the book, and based on my thoughts of the books I have purchased based on the cover I have been correct in how much I love the books.
T Take it outside to read, or stay in?
  • This really depends on where I am. When I am at home I prefer to read in my room, if I am at the cottage then I love reading on the porch, but also in my room, where its quiet with no distractions. While on vacation I of course love to read outside!

No comments:

Post a Comment