Pages

Tuesday 21 May 2013

Book Tag #1 Playing with your Emotions!

Simply name a book that made you feel a certain way while reading it!

  1. Happy: Anna and the French Kiss (Just a happy book)
  2. Sad: Burning Roses (I was crying then laughing, and crying, just an amazing book)
  3. Angry: New Moon (I hated it.... and i hated that Edward left, so i was pretty dang angry)
  4. Nostalgic: Star Trek (I used to watch Star Trek with my dad growing up!)
  5. Scared: Thirteenth Tale (It was just really creepy! But by far one of my favorite books!)
  6. Disappointed: Maze Runner (I expected so much more with the way people had been talking about it)
  7. Surprised: Harry Potter 6 (Dead! Dead? Dead?!?!)
  8. Distressed: Hunger Games (I was freaking out throughout this entire series!)
  9. Confused: Pretty Little Liars (I love the show, and the books are awesome but i was so lost! But i guess that was A's point.)

No comments:

Post a Comment