Pages

Sunday 26 May 2013

Book Haul [#3]

This is probably going to be my last book haul for about three weeks as I will not be buying multiple books each week for a little while, but if I do end up accumulating enough books I will post a haul some time within those few weeks.

The books that I managed to find this week were a wonderful surprise!

  • Divergent By: Veronica Roth
  • Delirium By: Lauren Oliver
  • Summoning By: Kelley Armstrong
  • Awakening By: Kelley Armstrong
  • Reckoning  By: Kelley Armstrong
  • Unbelievable By: Sara Shepard
  • Heartless By: Sara Shepard
  • Flawless By: Sara Shepard
The total cost for all eight of these books were a bit less then $20
At regular price I would have paid a little more then $100

Another great book buying week!

No comments:

Post a Comment