This is a fun little post about my favorite phone games!
I don't play games to often but when I do I have these six go-to games!
- I have been playing this game for quite a while now and I really enjoy it. I am not someone that pays to move forward in games so it is taking a long time but its fun and that is the only reason I turn to these games, to have fun and forget about the stress in my life!
- I play this with my cousin and a lot of his friends. You wont be surprised to hear that these guys are 25+ and it is soooo entertaining to hear how excited they get about this game!
- Just joined this game because as you can see by this list I LOVE king games! They are such an amazing developer
- I love this game, its cute, there is no fighting its just like farmville and all those cute games that you can play on facebook.
- Its not stressful you dont need to beat certain things, you just have some quests to complete which are super fun!
- So far I am really enjoying this
- When I got my Samsung Galaxy the first game that I downloaded was Candy Crush!
- This game was something that I was playing on my iPod before I had my samsung.
- I am on level 423 as of right now, but sadly I had stopped for a long time because I was stuck on level 419 for MONTHS! so I was struggling big time for a while.
- Love this game, super fun, and even though people don't talk about it as much as before I still think its super fun.
Candy Crush Soda
- I guess the popularity of the original inspired this one, but damn do I love this one!
- YES! yes I do!
- Its pretty much the same except you are usually either saving the bears or breaking soda bottles. its cute and enjoyable
- For this one I am only on Level 119!
- This is a new addition to my list but not as new as the before mentioned Paradise Bay.
- This was is another King game and the goal is to make words of a certain length or bring down the cheese blocks as the game does seem to be centered around a mouse!
- I like it cause it actually makes me think!
- YES I AM A BROOKLYN NINE-NINE FAN!
- Love that show and they are the genusis that brought this game into my life.
- Sadly I have been stuck for a very long time but hopefully I will push past that level soon enough!
Never Give Up
Never Stop Gaming!